Tuesday, September 25, 2007

New haircut and a Finish!!

Well, it's been an exciting couple of days around here. Let's start with yesterday. Yesterday I finally finished my longest-running WIP - Village Skaters! I was so happy to finally be able to get that piece off my mind. So, without further ado ...


Last night I reorganized my rotation. I'll now be working on: Amethyst Snowflake (Just Nan), God Has Prepared (magazine pattern - 2/3 done), Celtic Christmas, Celtic Summer (fabric and threads on order), Mini Mandala 1 (Chatelaine), and Dance of the Roses. I'm so excited!

This morning was Nathan's 4 month check-up. Everything went well. He weighed 13 lbs, 3 oz and was 25.5" long. He got two needles today which he didn't like at the time but he seemed to be ok the rest of the day. Here he is a few days ago in the diaper shirt Peter brought back from his trip to California.



Then, this afternoon I finally got in to get my hair cut and highlighted. She put chocolate brown and blonde in. Last time I was there she talked about trying to scrunch my hair so it would curl, but she had just put in some straightening balm so we had to wait until this appointment. I can't believe how much she got it to curl just by using a product and the diffuser on the blow dryer!!


We just finished installing our closet doors in our bedroom and Peter got trim on the rest of the doors in our room. What a difference!

3 comments:

Black Cat Ryan said...

WOW! Love the new 'do!! Congratts on the finish.

Katie said...

Oh I really like the new do!!!

Faith Ann said...

Gorgeous finish!

Nice haircut too :)