Mom and Dad have been here for a visit over the past several days, and my resolve has gone completely out the window! If I had been straying before, I'm definitely way off the path now. Not as bad as before SFL, but still not great. The nanaimo bars were my downfall. So far no real weight gain, but no loss, either. Not what I wanted for this week.
It has been so nice to have my parents around! Unfortunately we're all still sick (all fall!), but it's still been a good time. I'm finally feeling better, Abigail got (another) antibiotic today, and Nathan seems quite healthy. Hopefully we can all get better in time for Christmas. It's going to be really sad for them to leave tonight - the kids, especially, will miss them a lot. The leaving is always hard - whether it's us coming back to SK after a visit east, or them going back east after a visit here. Once I get to the status quo I'm better, but that transition is hard.
Since I'm finally feeling better and my internship is winding down, my plan is to crank up my exercise for the next month. I really want to get below 125 by the New Year. It's very do-able, but I'm going to have to buckle down.
I'm just about ready for Christmas - I have a few more gifts to wrap and a few to deliver. Other than that and some Christmas baking (just a few days before Christmas so I don't go too crazy!) I'm feeling all set. Looking forward to enjoying these last two weeks before Christmas. I can't believe my internship is into single digits!! So glad to have almost accomplished this goal. Now to start the paperwork to get my teaching license ...
No comments:
Post a Comment