Some pictures of Nathan at 3 weeks old :)Peter and I went to see Spiderman 3 last night. As some of you know, my brother has been living with us since Nathan was born as he completes a work term for school. He offered to babysit for use last night so we could go out. I had a great time ... for the first hour or so ;) Then my worry started to kick in and I wanted to know how Nathan was making out. Not surprisingly he was fine. He even had his first bottle and took it like a champ (or at least he drank it all). I'm proud of myself for going. I'm sure it will get easier with time :)
Peter took this picture last night at supper time.

I managed to get my stitching out once last week and got two strands stitched. Not much, but at least it was out.
I'm going to start trying to get back into flylady, starting with daily routines and a weekly plan. Peter's been great and between the two of us we've kept the main areas of the house tidy, but it would be nice to get some deep cleaning done, and to not feel like I always need to be doing housework when Nathan's sleeping. Maybe getting into routines will lead to more stitching time!
I'm going to try and take some progress pics tonight. Not that there's been progress lately, but there has been quite a bit since the last set of pictures.
2 comments:
Ahhh.... What a nice picture of you and Nathan! He looks like quite the cuddle bug!
Hmm.... I was thinking of getting back to Flylady (again) too. Hopefully you are more successful than me! ;)
awwww...you look so happy and Nathan looks so content in his mommys arms :)
Post a Comment