The good news is that the hunger wasn't as bad today. I'm guessing it's because breakfast consisted of two pieces of toast with peanut butter. That's a lot more filling than an egg white omelette.
I entered my eating yesterday into MyFitnessPal.com and wasn't surprised to find out I'm eating just over 1200 calories a day. What I *was* surprised to see is that I'm eating approximately equal proportions of carbs and proteins (38% each) and 24% fat. I thought carbs would be lower and protein higher. It must be all the fruit.
The bad news is that I did something I knew I shouldn't have - I got on the scale today. Not as good as I would have hoped - 140. I am really hoping to lose a few pounds this week. Another 5 days to go ...
It's now the end of the evening and today was much better than yesterday. Advil kept the headaches away, I only had one can of Diet Coke (yay!) and I actually *forgot* to eat my afternoon snack! My time frames got kind of messed up today so I ate breakfast at 9, snack (apple) around 12, and then lunch around 3. Supper was at 6:30. It actually worked out quite well, but it won't work once the fall starts.
Oh, supper tonight was the first yucky recipe I've tried. I won't be making it again and will be throwing out the leftovers. It was a vegetable and beef stew - emphasis on the vegetable. But it just didn't work (who likes broccoli in their stew??). Thankfully I have choices with each meal, so I won't have to eat it again.
I'm much less hungry tonight and was able to concentrate better today. I think I might be over the first hurdle! I am getting very excited for my first consult on Saturday morning.
No workout today - hopefully tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment