I'm still here! My weight loss has slowed as I ate way too much Halloween candy. Thankfully that's out of the house now and I'm back on track. I'm interested to see how the upcoming holiday season affects things. I think in this instance being at school will help curb my eating.
Speaking of school, that's what the post title is referring to. I dropped another class today, leaving me with two classes of the same course that I'll keep until Christmas. In that last class, I started my final unit yesterday. In some ways it feels like I just started, and in other ways it feels like it's been forever. I'm creating more resources from scratch for this unit, so it's good that it's the only prep work I have to do now. 23 more days until I'm done!!
Peter is home now, which is so great. So much less shuffling of children and rushing with him around. I feel like this season that I worried about for so long is coming to an end! Of course, it wasn't as awful as I anticipated, but it was very, very busy.
No comments:
Post a Comment