Thursday, October 11, 2012

Been awhile!

Oh wow - I can't believe I missed two days in a row.  That's unusual, and generally when I miss posting it means I'm doing less than stellar on the whole healthy living front.  This week is no exception ...

The week has been extremely stressful!  My university supervisor was in class on Tuesday, and today I picked up my last class to teach.  I'll now be teaching 4 classes a day for 4 - 6 weeks.  I'm exhausted just thinking about it!

I also had a slight mishap doing my Insanity disk tonight.  I've been finding the Cardio Balance & Recovery DVD to be really, really hard on my hip flexors.  Anyway, my right one was sore before I started tonight, and when I was doing one exercise tonight it pretty much popped.  It's now very sore when I work.  I stopped the DVD at that point and I'll see how I feel tomorrow.  I hope this heals quickly!

Oh, and in other downer news - I had cookies last night and this afternoon :(  My willpower just failed me - no other excuse.   Not looking forward to talking to Cory about that one!

Other than that, I'm glad another week is almost over.  I have less than 50 days left to teach ... not that I'm counting or anything ;)

Time to get to bed!

No comments: